Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Tuesday's Gone

Tuesday's almost gone.

Today started out with a continuation of yesterday's endless rain. hell yeah...serious endless.Love it to the max.More soul searching actually la today.What to do with all the sorrow huh.the grief.the heartbreaks. Heartbreaker day.

Have also decided that i ain't gonna work for the holidays unless got emergencies. more time for soul search.I'm glad yeah...more colours in life to see and i can use the time, sometimes I just can't make it on my own...

Jared came over at around 2. started to do some simple jamming and rocker and life talk.Got some CDs from him since he's gonna go back to MIAT soon and they are gonna be left in Penang.more jams after that. at around 5, we went for some hair cut in Passion. serious kena Kyo again without a request..my student hairstylist eerily represents Tower Record's Natalie...whoa.

after tht went for Subaidah again. there's no sighting of Mr. Lim Guan Eng though.did some binging of mamak stuffs, some kambing temptations.Binging felt like heaven these days.More of teh ais and teh o ais and loads more of guitar and life talk.~Orgasmic food~

One day...gotta do a twenty guitar harmonizing on Little Wing.imagine...my tribute.

currently listening to Vai's Sound Theories while writing this...got that along with Led Zep's Mothership in Borders the other day.Buy 1 Free 1 promo.yeah that struck me.this Vai cd is mainly orchestra pieces not the usual guitar virtuosity. another talent of maestro Steve Vai.


Steve Vai's Sound Theories Vol. I and II

Its an okay album.but I'll rather suggest getting his The 7th Song.all the smooth melodies there


Day after day, i continue to look into life.ahh, I love everybody.I love people.
Tuesday's almost gone...and i missed..again.

World
Life
Love
Blues

yang dikejar tidak dapat, yang dikendong berciciran

1 comments:

JaredT said...

"semua pun tak dapat"

Tuesday's gone..