Wednesday, April 9, 2008

The coming of age

ok, so i'm into blogging now.
man, i used to think dat blogging are for those with too much time to spare...yeah brains do evolve.
hopefully doesn't take up much of my guitar time....since i'm waiting for my intake in june,yeah quite a lot of time to kill.

to all u junkies out there,this might be the only channel where u can get connected to my thoughts...evendat not totally.brain TO fingers TO blog TO you....so lag of stuffs is always possible.
not many people know this brain wit thoughts of mine...try to siphon as much from this channel


ahhh....jus cut the crap.let the game begin~


actual date and time>> 22/3/2008, 7.43 p.m.

1 comments:

JaredT said...

haha ur intro somehow is similar to mine. dun boo me pls... just coincidence. come on la, stressm punya traits la haha.

try this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61k041I4aEo&feature=related